Hello Everyone! A one-of-a-kind sweepstake / giveaway / contest that is easy to enter and win!
PRIZES AT STAKE: 3 Paperbacks of the well-received ‘The Governess’ ($18.99/each). https://www.amazon.com/governess-Noorilhuda/dp/1500998567/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
WINNERS: *There will be 3 lucky winners: *
1) The first person to answer the quiz correctly.
2) Random pick of one lucky winner from the rest of the entrants who answer the quiz correctly via random.org.
3) And for those who get it wrong, don’t lose heart: a complementary paperback awaits the person who promotes the book sweepstakes the most via their unique network – their site / blog / fb / instagram / twitter (i.e. any or all of the social media platforms) – and whose post generates the biggest number of unique views / comments / click ons / shares / RTs /likes will win the last paperback. Do add links to the page(s) by the end date.
All entrants must post their responses on the Goodreads link. Winners will be notified via the comment section on the Goodreads in a transparent manner, and emailed for postal addresses. https://www.goodreads.com/photo/work/42460828-the-governess?page=2&photo=3642142
CHALLENGE QUIZ: In their final correspondence during trial, solicitor Edmund Fox sends Jane a letter containing damning information against her former husband over his role in the cruel truth about her many miscarriages. It was the last letter he sent before Pritchard’s court appearance. You have to answer all 4 accurately:
- What was the date / month/ year on the letter?
- What was the true cause / reason for her sickness each time?
- Who was actually responsible for it?
- Why was it done? What purpose did it serve?
CHALLENGE DURATION: 30 days starting from 14th Nov…….Just start posting your answers on the Goodreads link!https://www.goodreads.com/photo/work/42460828-the-governess?page=2&photo=3642142
ELIGIBILITY: Goodreads Members from all countries can enter for a chance to win. Ages 18 years and above.
INELIGIBLE: GR Members with no real profile photo (i.e. a blank space instead of any photo). Also, needless to say, people who have been kind enough to have read or reviewed the book before are also ineligible – because they have the copies and know the answer!
FREE BONUS HELP: To give a little helping hand along the way, the ebook of ‘The Governess’ is free on Black Friday till Cyber Monday! – 24-28 Nov. – across Amazon.
ASIN: B00MF8BJQE https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MF8BJQE
Regular Amazon Prime members can utilize KU / KOLL to figure out the answers any day in any case. Easy peasy!
PURPOSE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES: To generate recognition and interest in the book and to encourage members to read and perhaps, drop in feedback too, if they wish…….This contest is part of an organic process, so let’s see how it all pans out. All the best!
HASHTAGS: #TheGoverness, #sweepstakes, #win, #FreePaperback, #lengthyreads, #historicalromance, #womensfiction
Looking forward to your participation folks!